Interview Questions for Technical Managers:
1. Can you describe how companies have benefited from your technical expertise?
Shows the candidate's potential and the extent of their industry experience.
2. Can you share your insights on selecting the perfect IT support candidate?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in hiring suitable employees.
3. New technology is introduced and non-IT staff are resistant. How do you respond?
Assesses communication and problem-solving skills, as well as motivational skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you achieved great success with a CIS project?
Highlights the candidate's industry knowledge and expertise.
5. Which CIS development are you excited about implementing, and why?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of advancements in the field of CIS.