Technical Managers drive the technological advancement of companies. They oversee IT teams, and ensure the implementation, innovation, and efficient management of Computer Information Systems (CIS). Their duties include hiring and overseeing IT teams.
When interviewing Technical Managers, accomplished candidates will exhibit expertise in CIS design, and have extensive experience in corporate management. Be wary of those who lack innovative CIS ideas and industry experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Technical Managers:
1. Can you describe how companies have benefited from your technical expertise?
Shows the candidate's potential and the extent of their industry experience.
2. Can you share your insights on selecting the perfect IT support candidate?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience in hiring suitable employees.
3. New technology is introduced and non-IT staff are resistant. How do you respond?
Assesses communication and problem-solving skills, as well as motivational skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you achieved great success with a CIS project?
Highlights the candidate's industry knowledge and expertise.
5. Which CIS development are you excited about implementing, and why?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of advancements in the field of CIS.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources