Also known as Computer Systems Analysts or Systems Designers, Computer Analysts initiate computer system upgrades, write and publish technical reports and requirements, configure hardware and software, train end-users, and ensure that businesses use computer technology efficiently.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Computer Analyst Job Description Template
We are searching for a technically gifted Computer Analyst to manage our systems flow, and to develop and integrate our systems programs. The Computer Analyst will be responsible for running system checks, analyzing computer data, liaising with vendors, preparing reports, troubleshooting software and hardware problems, and designing data models. Your diligence in finding technical solutions and harmonizing our computer and network systems will aid our business in increasing efficiency and improving on limitations.
The ideal candidate for this role must possess excellent communication skills, high concentration levels, problem-solving and critical thinking skills. The exceptional Computer Analyst should provide practical technology design solutions, anticipate and resolve inventory errors, ensure that systems fully benefit the organization, and design applications that are customized for our business needs.
Computer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Incorporate new technology into current system.
- Data mapping.
- Advise on system upgrades and oversee software audits.
- Diagnose and repair inventory errors.
- Respond to end-user needs.
- Design and maintain data processing systems.
- Modify scripting and evaluate coding.
- Implement timelines for IT staff.
- Create and draft technical requirements, specifications, and policies.
- Stay up to date on latest technological innovations and trends.
Computer Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong IT skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Possess a firm grasp of computer networking fundamentals.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Business knowledge.
- Ability to explain technical information and data.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in technology.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources