Interview Questions for Social Worker Assistants:
1. What have you done lately to improve your personal and professional development?
Demonstrates candidates' work ethic and willingness to continually improve their job performance.
2. What types of clients have you found particularly difficult to work with?
Illustrates candidates' ability to learn and adapt to difficult situations as well as their emotional intelligence.
3. What methods have you found to work particularly well for crisis intervention?
Shows candidates' problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. In your opinion, what is the most important factor in managing a client's emotions?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the job and their empathy and compassion.
5. How would differences in culture or sexual orientation affect your work?
Shows candidates' ability to work with people from all walks of life.