Social Worker Assistants help Social Workers to assess individuals in need of social and government support. They will contribute to planning treatments, advise clients about appropriate resources and aid, coordinate resources, and follow up with clients.
When interviewing Social Worker Assistants, look for candidates with high emotional intelligence and who are compassionate and dedicated to helping those in need. Be wary of candidates who lack experience with social work and assessment tools.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Social Worker Assistants:
1. What have you done lately to improve your personal and professional development?
Demonstrates candidates' work ethic and willingness to continually improve their job performance.
2. What types of clients have you found particularly difficult to work with?
Illustrates candidates' ability to learn and adapt to difficult situations as well as their emotional intelligence.
3. What methods have you found to work particularly well for crisis intervention?
Shows candidates' problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. In your opinion, what is the most important factor in managing a client's emotions?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the job and their empathy and compassion.
5. How would differences in culture or sexual orientation affect your work?
Shows candidates' ability to work with people from all walks of life.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources