Interview Questions fro Social Media Editors:
1. What social media platforms do you have experience with?
Assesses the candidate's work experience.
2. What scheduling and analytics tools do you prefer and why?
Examines the candidate's technical knowledge and analytical ability.
3. How do you keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the social media ecosystem?
Explores the candidate's adaptability and techniques for remaining relevant in the digital environment.
4. What social networks would be best suited for our brand and why?
Evaluates the candidate's strategic skills and marketing experience.
5. What was the most successful social media campaign that you managed?
Reveals more of the candidate's marketing and sales experience and strengths.