Also known as a Social Media Manager, Social Media Coordinators are responsible for planning and creating social media campaigns. The Social Media Coordinator meets clients to discuss their needs and relays this to the social media team.
When interviewing Social Media Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have excellent leadership and communication skills. Be wary of candidates with poor analytical skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Social Media Coordinators:
1. Which social media platforms would be the most appropriate for our business? Why?
Shows trend awareness.
2. How have you engaged consumers and influencers on social media at other jobs? How do you gain support?
Demonstrates the ability to build a network.
3. Has your content ever received negative attention? What caused it and what do you do differently now?
4. What do you think of our current social media activities? What would you change?
5. How do you determine whether or not a strategy has been successful?
Tests ability to analyze data.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources