Social Media Specialists are responsible for creating and managing content for various social media platforms. They work closely with the digital marketing team to improve brand awareness and customer engagement across all social media channels.
A successful candidate will display a strong work ethic and will have experience in planning and managing social media content. Avoid disorganized candidates who struggle to work in a fast-paced environment.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Social Media Specialists:
1. Which social media platforms would be most suited to our company? And why?
Illustrates knowledge on best practices and trends.
2. Describe a time when you had to respond to a negative comment on a social media platform. How did you handle it?
Tests customer engagement skills.
3. Have you used analytics software such as Google Analytics in a previous job?
Demonstrates an ability to use analytics software.
4. Have you worked with a social influencer on a campaign before? If so, what factors led to your decision to work with this influencer?
Shows networking ability.
5. How do you gauge whether a social media marketing strategy has been successful or not?
Tests ability to analyze data and performance.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources