Interview Questions for Social Media Specialists:
1. Which social media platforms would be most suited to our company? And why?
Illustrates knowledge on best practices and trends.
2. Describe a time when you had to respond to a negative comment on a social media platform. How did you handle it?
Tests customer engagement skills.
3. Have you used analytics software such as Google Analytics in a previous job?
Demonstrates an ability to use analytics software.
4. Have you worked with a social influencer on a campaign before? If so, what factors led to your decision to work with this influencer?
Shows networking ability.
5. How do you gauge whether a social media marketing strategy has been successful or not?
Tests ability to analyze data and performance.