Also known as Social Media Managers, Social Media Coordinators oversee a team dedicated to creating social media campaigns.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Social Media Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Social Media Coordinator to lead our social media team in managing all social media platforms. The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for delegating duties, facilitating meetings with clients and monitoring analytics.
To be successful as a Social Media Coordinator, you must have excellent knowledge of several social media platforms and have excellent communication skills. A good Social Media Coordinator has excellent planning and time management skills.
Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Brief the social media team on the needs of clients.
- Delegate specific tasks to team members.
- Ensure that team members adhere to deadlines.
- Monitor analytics for campaigns.
- Provide feedback to clients.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- A degree in Communication or a related field.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources