Social Media Strategist Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized and goal-driven social media strategist to plan content for our social media accounts. The social media strategist is also responsible for researching social media trends and analyzing page analytics.
To be successful as a social media accounts you must have strong writing skills as well as skills in photo editing and graphic design. A great social media accounts is willing to learn about new trends and tools to help them produce better content.
Social Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Create content for several social media platforms.
- Plan and schedule content in advance.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags.
- Work with the Marketing department to strategize content ideas.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of posts and campaigns.
Social Media Strategist Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Experience using social media for professional purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with graphic design and photo editing.