Also known as a Search Engine Optimization Specialist, SEO Specialists write content for websites that include popular keywords based on research.
SEO Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative SEO Specialist to optimize the content on our website based on analytics and keyword research. The SEO Specialist will also be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more page traffic.
To be successful as an SEO Specialist you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends. A good SEO Specialist values quality content as well as technical insight to optimize the website for search engines.
SEO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Update existing content to include more keywords.
- Create quality content.
- Research keyword trends.
- Analyze site analytics to gauge which areas of the site have more traffic.
SEO Specialist Requirements:
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources