SEO Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an analytical SEO manager to research and implement trending keywords to bring more traffic to our website. The SEO manager will also be responsible for analyzing analytics and adjusting content to reach viewing targets.
To be successful as an SEO manager you must keep abreast of industry innovations and trending keywords. A good SEO manager seamlessly incorporates these keywords into quality content for websites and social media.
SEO Manager Responsibilities:
- Research trending keywords.
- Create and edit content to include popular keywords.
- Use analytical tools to gauge the success of content.
- Work with social media teams to optimize campaigns.
SEO Manager Requirements:
- Knowledge of analytical software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Willingness to keep abreast of industry innovations.