Interview Questions for SEO Specialists:
1. Which metrics do you use to measure the success or failure of a project?
Look for candidates that are proficient in different web analytics software. Candidates should also demonstrate their expertise in analyzing data.
2. Describe a time when you used your skills as an SEO Specialist to improve the usability of a digital asset. How did you do it?
Shows experience and the ability to implement UI and UX best practices and principles.
3. How do you plan and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates if the candidate is organized and will be able to meet deadlines.
4. How would you suggest content improvements to senior managers or well-known authors?
Tests the candidate's communication skills.
5. What do you like about our current content? How would you improve it?