SEO Managers are responsible for creating content that includes popular keywords to bring more traffic to a website. The SEO Manager is also responsible for researching which keywords are trending and using analytics tools to analyze how effective these keywords are.
When interviewing SEO Managers, the ideal candidate should be eager to learn about new industry innovations and software. Be wary of candidates who are unfamiliar with analytics tools and SEO practices.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for SEO Managers:
1. Which metrics do you use to measure the success or failure of a project?
Look for candidates that are proficient in different web analytics software. Candidates should also demonstrate their expertise in analyzing data.
2. Describe a time when you used your skills as an SEO Manager to improve the usability of a digital asset. How did you do it?
Shows experience and the ability to implement UI and UX best practices and principles.
3. How do you plan and prioritize your work?
Demonstrates if the candidate is organized and will be able to meet deadlines.
4. How would you suggest content improvements to senior managers or well-known authors?
Tests the candidate's communication skills.
5. What do you like about our current content? How would you improve it?
Shows preparedness and the ability to think outside of the box.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources