Interview Questions for SEO Analysts:
1. Can you tell me about some of the tools you have used as an SEO analyst?
Reveals level of experience and exposure to different software.
2. What do you check first when you see a drop in rankings?
Tests knowledge of SEO and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe how you conduct keyword research?
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge, time management, as well as research skills.
4. Can you describe a time you developed an effective SEO strategy?
Tests knowledge, planning, and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you ensure you stay on top of developments in your field?
Demonstrates commitment to learning and excellence.