Interview Questions for Social Media Strategists:
1. Which social media platforms would be the most appropriate for our business? Why?
Shows trend awareness.
2. How have you engaged consumers and influencers on social media at other jobs? How do you gain support?
Demonstrates the ability to build a network.
3. Has your content ever received negative attention? What caused it and what do you do differently now?
4. What do you think of our current social media activities? What would you change?
Shows preparedness and ability to think outside the box.
5. How do you determine whether or not a strategy has been successful?
Tests the ability to analyze data.