The purpose of a Media Planner is to determine which media platforms and outlets will best advertise a client's services or products. Their duties include negotiating campaign costs, researching market data, and preparing campaign proposals. They work in advertising and media buying agencies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Media Planner Interview Questions:
1. What metrics do you monitor after releasing a new campaign?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of analytical tools.
2. Can you describe your method for determining which media networks to use?
Highlights the candidate’s experience analyzing data and marketing trends.
3. You have to present a new campaign proposal to a client. How would you sell your idea?
Demonstrates the candidate’s presentation and communication skills.
4. How would you resolve a conflict with another employee?
Tests the candidate’s ability to work in a team.
5. Which social media platforms would you suggest using to advertise our brand and why?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of online media and advertising campaigns.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources