Media Planner Interview Questions:
1. What metrics do you monitor after releasing a new campaign?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of analytical tools.
2. Can you describe your method for determining which media networks to use?
Highlights the candidate’s experience analyzing data and marketing trends.
3. You have to present a new campaign proposal to a client. How would you sell your idea?
Demonstrates the candidate’s presentation and communication skills.
4. How would you resolve a conflict with another employee?
Tests the candidate’s ability to work in a team.
5. Which social media platforms would you suggest using to advertise our brand and why?
Reveals the candidate’s knowledge of online media and advertising campaigns.