Interview Questions for Digital Media Planners:
1. Can you describe three current trends in the digital media landscape?
Reveals industry knowledge and whether the candidate stays up-to-date with digital market trends.
2. Can you describe a time when you identified a digital opportunity for a client?
Shows the candidate's experience and strategic thinking skills.
3. How would you ensure that your digital media plans align with overarching brand strategies?
Reveals the candidate's expertise and ability to develop fully integrated digital media plans.
4. What would you do if a client rejected your media plan?
Shows the candidate's communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
5. Which campaign management and ad serving technology have you worked with?
Reveals the candidate's experience and knowledge of different digital tools.