Interview Questions for Digital Strategist
1. Which digital tools and media are you familiar with and how have you used them?
Look for candidates that demonstrate extensive knowledge of digital channels. Also, ideal candidates will know how to effectively employ each digital channel.
2. How would your digital strategist experience benefit our company?
Look for candidates that show that they can make an immediate impact to your current system, introduce new and innovative ideas, and increase efficiency.
3. Give us an example of a campaign you executed. What were the results?
Look for candidates that speak with pride and confidence about their work and can create workable strategies that contribute to the growth of your organization.
4. Where would you spend the bulk of your digital strategy budget?
Look for candidates that have a clear understanding of digital media hierarchy and can place accurate return on investment from different platforms.
5. How do you measure success in the role?
Look for candidates that have a very strong focus on customer and user experience. Candidates should also demonstrate knowledge of proper research practices.