Digital Marketing Manager Job Description Template
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.