Interview Questions for Marketing Managers:
1. How would you determine the effectiveness of a marketing strategy?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of marketing strategies and their ability to identify areas that need improvement.
2. In your opinion, what advertising tools are best suited to our industry?
Assesses the candidate's industry knowledge.
3. How would you approach the promotion of a new product?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in managing promotions and their ability to increase brand awareness.
4. Which marketing automation software would you recommend? Why?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and experience with industry software.
5. How would you react if a product suddenly attracted less interest from buyers?
Demonstrates the candidate's reactiveness to market conditions and their ability to analyze trends.