Interview Questions for Marketing Strategists:
1. What do you use to measure social media metrics?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of industry-relevant software.
2. Can you describe a successful campaign that you developed?
Reveals the candidate's work experience.
3. How do you judge the success of a campaign?
Shows the candidate's ability to monitor a campaign and judge user feedback.
4. How do you decide which social media platforms should be used?
Tests the candidate's ability to research a target market's preferences.
5. Have you ever received negative feedback on a campaign you developed? What was your response?
Shows the candidate's professionalism and ability to correct their mistakes.