Interview Questions for Marketing Specialists:
1. How do you determine whether a marketing strategy has been successful or not?
Tests ability to analyze data and performance.
2. Describe your most successful marketing campaign to date. What was your role, and how did you work with others to achieve your goals?
Evidences an ability to collaborate and work with others in a team.
3. Have you ever participated in a marketing activity that has failed? If so, what went wrong and how would you do it differently next time?
Shows accountability and self-evaluation skills.
4. Which marketing channels would you use to promote a new product?
Illustrates the ability to implement marketing solutions in order to promote product awareness.
5. In your opinion, what challenges will impact the marketing industry in the next five years?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments within the marketing industry.