Interview Questions for Marketing Assistants
1. Describe some of the marketing projects you’ve worked on. What was your role?
Reveals more about work history.
2. What do you like about our recent marketing efforts? What would you change?
3. Describe a time when you received criticism. How did you handle it?
4. Describe a time when you successfully handled multiple tasks with tight deadlines. How did you do it?
Tests time management skills.
5. What kind of buyers do you think our services/products attract? What are the best ways to reach them? Use current trends to support.
Shows trend awareness.