Marketing managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, they may be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote. They may also be in charge of a staff of marketing assistants.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Manager Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Creating promotions with advertising managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources