Channel marketing managers develop marketing strategies that target specific channels to promote products or services. They create marketing programs, coordinate campaigns with marketing teams and managers, and analyze competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Channel Marketing Manager Job Description Template
We are seeking an innovative channel marketing manager to plan and oversee the implementation of our marketing strategies across all available channels. You will be developing channel-specific marketing strategies, planning marketing campaigns, and managing marketing communications.
To ensure success as a channel marketing manager, you should demonstrate extensive knowledge of channel marketing strategies and experience in a related industry. An outstanding channel marketing manager will be someone whose expertise results in optimized marketing strategies and increased profitability.
Channel Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and improving existing channel marketing strategies.
- Developing new channel marketing strategies and implementing marketing plans.
- Targeting specific channels to promote products and services, including pay-per-click advertising, social media platforms, emails, website contents, and SEO strategies.
- Analyzing market data, trends, consumer preferences, and competitor behavior to optimize marketing strategies.
- Determining which platforms to advertise on and adapting campaigns accordingly.
- Gathering marketing campaign data, evaluating the impact of strategies, and reporting the results.
- Deploying channel marketing strategies in collaboration with the marketing team, senior managers, and other departments.
- Overseeing the marketing team and documenting processes.
- Managing all marketing campaign communications and establishing strong partner networks.
- Keeping track of and implementing the latest marketing technologies and techniques.
Channel Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business, or in a related field.
- A minimum of two years' experience in channel marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of current digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Proficiency in channel management software, such as DataFeedWatch and ChannelAdvisor Enterprise.
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration capabilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Advanced ability to drive creativity and innovation.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources