Also known as a marketing specialist, marketing strategists perform market research on behalf of a client and develop a plan to create brand awareness and achieve a specific goal. Marketing strategists work with clients, sales teams, social media content creators, and other marketing members to create an effective marketing strategy.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
We are looking for an insightful and goal-driven marketing strategist to perform essential research needed to create an impactful marketing strategy. The marketing strategist's responsibilities include developing, implementing, and tracking marketing strategies online and elsewhere.
To be successful as a marketing strategist, you must have a good understanding of social media metrics and excellent communication skills. An outstanding marketing strategist is able to gauge the interests of the target demographic and translate this information into a usable campaign.
Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Performing market research.
- Analyzing social media metrics and try to observe patterns of behavior.
- Connecting user behavior with a viable marketing strategy.
- Liaising with the marketing team to brainstorm a marketing campaign.
- Reporting to the sales team to offer suggestions on promotions.
- Creating content for social media and websites.
- Keeping abreast of social media trends.
Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- A degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or another related field.
- Experience with social media.
- An excellent understanding of how to interpret data.
- Top-notch communication skills.
- Working knowledge of image editing software like Photoshop.
- Experience working at a marketing agency.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources