Bloggers create engaging content for webpages or sites and promote their posts in an effort to attract more readers. Strong candidates will be creative, insightful, and aware of current trends. Avoid those who lack proper writing skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for a Blogger
1. What has been your most successful post? Why do you think it was appealing?
Reveals more about candidate’s experience.
2. Describe your writing process, from concept to publishing. How do you stay motivated?
Provides insight into candidate’s creative process.
3. How do you attract new readers? Describe the methods you’ve used and their impact on site traffic?
Shows ability to promote the blog.
4. What would you do to improve our current content? Why?
Demonstrates preparedness and creativity.
5. How have you used SEO keywords to increase blog traffic? Provide specific examples.
Shows familiarity with search engine optimization.
Related Hiring Resources