Vloggers, also known as Video Bloggers, create short online films on a variety of subjects. They may work for a video blog site or provide independent content on paid channels. The role of the Vlogger is to create inspiring and entertaining films on subjects such as current affairs, social issues or comic relief.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Vlogger Job Description Template
We are looking for a talented Vlogger to produce inspiring and entertaining video blogs for our site. As a Vlogger, you will be required to write, film, and produce short films that speak to our online audience. You may also be required to film Q&A sessions, create specialized subject films, and participate in online interviews with other Video Bloggers.
To ensure success as a Vlogger, you should have a natural charisma, a passion for film making, and the ability to engage an online audience. A top-notch Vlogger creates entertaining and thought-provoking video blogs that increase site traffic.
- Meeting with company managers to discuss topics of interest.
- Conducting research.
- Brainstorming video blog ideas.
- Writing video blog scripts.
- Filming, editing, and producing video blogs.
- Uploading video blogs to the host site.
- Participating in question and answer sessions.
- Participating in Vlogger interviews.
- Reviewing video blog hit rates and audience comments.
- Creating social media awareness.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience with film-making and editing.
- Knowledge of modern filming and editing techniques.
- Natural charisma.
- Passion for storytelling and film-making.
- Knowledge of current affairs.
- Ability to write scripts.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media marketing techniques.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources