Also known as Video Bloggers, Vloggers create inspiring, entertaining, and socially relevant online films for video blog sites and independent video channels. Their job is to create high-viewership films on specialized subject matter in order to increase site traffic.
When interviewing Vloggers, suitable candidates will have a natural gift for film making, a charismatic persona, and the ability to translate ideas into visually stimulating media. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and those who are not comfortable speaking about their personal lives.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Vloggers:
1. What made you want to become a Vlogger?
Demonstrates the candidate’s character and passion for film making.
2. What research do you do when writing a new video blog script?
Highlights the candidate’s research and scriptwriting skills.
3. How would you ensure your video blogs connect with your viewers?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to create socially relevant content.
4. How do you deal with viewers who dislike your content?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
5. Which of your video blogs have the highest number of views, and why?
Highlights the candidate's skills and reveals previous Vlogging experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources