Interview Questions for Blog Managers:
1. What content management systems have you used in the past?
Reveals the candidate's relevant CMS experience and skills.
2. How do you make sure your writers submit work on time?
Highlights the candidate's project planning and people management abilities.
3. What do you look for when searching for guest bloggers?
Explains the candidate's thought process for hiring writers and content creators.
4. What measures do you use to test the strength of a successful blog?
Highlights the candidate's content and technical standards for websites.
5. What is your process for coming up with new topics to write about?
Describes the candidate's creative process and how they utilize resources around them.