Content Marketing Managers increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. They are responsible for creating "shareable" content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Content Marketing Manager Job Description
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.