Also known as Digital Marketing Strategists, Digital Strategists work on integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, leading digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Digital Strategist Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to coordinate our various digital mediums and assist our company in reaching specific goals. The Digital Strategist will be tasked with analyzing user experience data, initiating digital projects, reporting on planned and current strategies, leading effective digital marketing strategies, and ensuring that projects are executed within budget. You will play a pivotal role in growing our business, customer base, and improving user experience.
Ideal candidates for this position should be innovative, and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer our organization's digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Optimize SEO.
- Create integrated and cost effective digital strategies.
- Drive value for the organization.
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns.
- Analyze customer and user data.
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management.
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results.
- Define and action digital events.
Digital Strategist Requirements:
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools.
- Thorough understanding of digital touch points.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Business knowledge.
- Deadline driven.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources