Communications Manager Interview Questions:
1. How can social media promote brand image?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of communications techniques and trends.
2. What important factors do you evaluate before developing a communications strategy for a new product?
Highlights the candidate’s experience developing communications strategies.
3. Can you describe a time a brand campaign didn’t perform as well as you expected? How did you handle it?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. What do you think is the most important part of successfully leading a communications department?
Tests the candidate’s experience in a leadership role.
5. What factors do you consider before releasing a press release about a new product or service?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of brand marketing.