A Communications Manager oversees a company’s brand image. They serve as a company’s spokesperson to the media and the public, preparing interviews, articles, and press releases. Their central goal is to create strategies that increase brand awareness and promote efficiency.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Communications Manager Interview Questions:
1. How can social media promote brand image?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of communications techniques and trends.
2. What important factors do you evaluate before developing a communications strategy for a new product?
Highlights the candidate’s experience developing communications strategies.
3. Can you describe a time a brand campaign didn’t perform as well as you expected? How did you handle it?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. What do you think is the most important part of successfully leading a communications department?
Tests the candidate’s experience in a leadership role.
5. What factors do you consider before releasing a press release about a new product or service?
Highlights the candidate’s knowledge of brand marketing.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources