Communications Coordinator Job Description:
We are searching for a talented and professional communications coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
The successful candidate will help create promotional materials, contribute to the development of company websites, organize meetings and presentations, and interact with clients to effectively deliver our company’s message to the public and the media. You must possess superb written and verbal communication skills, and have in-depth knowledge of marketing trends.
- Write content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
- Plan and implement a communications strategy.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Organize and direct promotional events.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Coordinate meetings, press conferences, and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, English, public relations, or journalism.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.