Interview Questions for Communications Officers
1. How do you add value to your employer by liaising with the media and the public?
Shows interpersonal skills and job knowledge.
2. Describe a time when you coordinated a successful publicity campaign. How did it benefit your employer?
Demonstrates communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
3. Can you describe an effective approach to identifying target audiences?
Shows market awareness and analytical skills.
4. What kind of digital material are you able to design for publication purposes?
Demonstrates knowledge of relevant software and applications.
5. How do you create engaging and accurate messaging about our organization?
Demonstrates research and written communication skills.