Public Relations (PR) interns assist the PR manager with the organizing of press conferences and other marketing-related events and create content for media releases and social media platforms. They work with suppliers and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of marketing material.
When interviewing public relations interns, the most suitable candidate will have an outstanding ability to communicate with stakeholders both verbally and in writing. Be wary of candidates with little knowledge of social media marketing, or those who are not comfortable with public speaking.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Associates:
1. What type of communication medium do you suggest we use to reach potential clients of your age?
Reveals the candidate’s understanding of different channels for different target audiences.
2. Do you think it is wise to keep negative feedback on our company's social media page?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of social media and reputational risk.
3. Which of our campaigns do you follow and what would you change?
Assesses the candidate’s knowledge of the company’s products and services.
4. What methods will you use to monitor media coverage on events and campaigns?
Examines the candidate’s knowledge of the media.
5. What is the most effective way to communicate campaign related information to staff members?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of channels used for staff communication.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources