Social Media Interns work with the marketing department to create social media campaigns. They are also responsible for posting on social media platforms and using analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
When interviewing Social Media Interns, the ideal candidate should show experience with social media and a creative mindset. Be wary of candidates who are unwilling to learn about industry innovations and tools.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Social Media Interns:
1. Which social media platforms would be the most appropriate for our business? Why?
Shows trend awareness.
2. You have to present a new campaign proposal to a client. How would you sell your idea?
Demonstrates the candidate’s presentation and communication skills.
3. Has your content ever received negative attention? What caused it and what do you do differently now?
4. What do you think of our current social media activities? What would you change?
Shows preparedness and ability to think outside the box.
5. How do you determine whether or not a strategy has been successful?
Tests the ability to analyze data.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources