Interview Questions for Social Media Interns:
1. Which social media platforms would be the most appropriate for our business? Why?
Shows trend awareness.
2. You have to present a new campaign proposal for a client. How would you sell your idea?
Demonstrates the candidate’s presentation and communication skills.
3. Has your content ever received negative attention? What caused it and what do you do differently now?
4. What do you think of our current social media activities? What would you change?
Shows preparedness and ability to think outside the box.
5. How do you determine whether or not a strategy has been successful?
Tests the ability to analyze data.