Interview Questions for Public Relations Assistants:
1. What do you think is the most important aspect of public relations?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and their understanding of the role.
2. What would you include in a press kit if asked to assemble one?
Illustrates the candidate's work experience and knowledge of PR processes.
3. When responding to the media, what questions do you find difficult to answer?
Indicates the candidate's critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as their ability to make quick decisions.
4. If a manager asked for a media person's contact details, how would you find them?
Showcases the candidate's research skills and their ability to handle and maintain media lists and PR databases.
5. In your opinion, how does social media impact public relations?
Indicates the candidate's ability to effectively use social media in public relations management.