The Public Relations Manager is responsible for curating and maintaining the public image of a client by working with social media and advertising teams.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Public Relations Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a creative and analytical Public Relations Manager to strategize campaigns to create and maintain the public image of clients. Public Relation Managers are also responsible for working with clients, social media teams and marketing departments to establish campaign goals.
To be successful as a Public Relations Manager you must keep abreast of industry trends and have excellent communication skills. A good Public Relations Manager remains calm in stressful situations and has meticulous planning skills.
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients to establish their needs.
- Communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Research industry trends.
- Approach media outlets to negotiate advertising opportunities.
Public Relations Manager Requirements:
- A degree in Media, Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to strategize and plan campaigns in advance.
- Willingness to learn about industry trends and innovations.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources