Interview Questions for Public Relations
1. Describe a time that you helped revamp a company’s image. Why was this necessary and what impact did it have?
Reveals more about work history.
2. How do you balance acting as a consumer advocate with achieving business objectives?
Tests task management skills.
3. What was your biggest PR challenge? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates crisis management skills.
4. Describe how you foster stronger business-consumer relationships. Use examples to support.
Tests relationship building skills.
5. What is the difference between marketing and public relations? What role does marketing play in PR?
Shows understanding of the role.