Public Relations focuses on building and maintaining a company’s public image and reputation. Strong candidates will be creative and have exceptional communication skills. Avoid those who are unfamiliar with marketing principles, social media, and industry trends.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Public Relations
1. Describe a time that you helped revamp a company’s image. Why was this necessary and what impact did it have?
Reveals more about work history.
2. How do you balance acting as a consumer advocate with achieving business objectives?
Tests task management skills.
3. What was your biggest PR challenge? How did you handle it?
Demonstrates crisis management skills.
4. Describe how you foster stronger business-consumer relationships. Use examples to support.
Tests relationship building skills.
5. What is the difference between marketing and public relations? What role does marketing play in PR?
Shows understanding of the role.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources