Digital Media Planner Job Description Template
We are looking for a dynamic digital media planner to develop and implement digital media campaigns. You will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, strategy, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated brand experiences.
To be successful as a digital media planner, you should have a deep knowledge of digital media marketing and be able to translate a client's business objectives into a digital strategy. You should also monitor trends in the digital media landscape and identify new digital opportunities for our clients.
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans.
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets.
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space.
- Collaborate with internal departments to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Track digital campaign performance.
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations.
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities.
Digital Media Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, SEO, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.