Interview Questions for Media Buyers:
1. What types of advertising slots have you purchased before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and versatility.
2. What would be the best medium to advertise a sports drink and why?
Explores the candidate's analytical thinking and marketing abilities.
3. What techniques would you use to negotiate a deal for the desired advertising space?
Explores the candidate's communication and negotiation skills.
4. What audience tracking and analytics tools do you prefer to work with and why?
Explores the candidate's technical experience and analytic skills.
5. Can you describe a time when an advertising placement you procured was unsuccessful and what you learned?
Examines the candidate's weaknesses and ability to learn from mistakes.