Media Directors are responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of advertisement campaigns at an advertising firm.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Media Director Job Description Template
We are looking for a result-driven Media Director to spearhead advertisement campaigns and optimize advertising strategies to maximize audience reach. The Media Director will work closely with the advertising team to plan and implement new campaigns for various platforms such as social media, television, and radio.
To be successful as a Media Director you should be up to date with the latest advertising trends and tools. You should be familiar with tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as well as MailChimp and all major social media platforms' business tools.
Media Director Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute media campaigns for several platforms.
- Lead the advertising department in all projects and campaigns.
- Keep abreast of design and advertising trends.
- Use analytics to improve advertising strategies.
- Understand client expectations and liaise with clients to ensure satisfaction.
Media Director Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or another relevant field.
- Prior work experience at an advertising firm or in an advertising department.
- Prior leadership position would be advantageous.
- A result-driven approach to projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.