Interview Questions for Medical Directors:
1. What actions would you take with a member of staff who took an action that conflicted with the facility's policies?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal, communication, and managerial skills.
2. What improvements have you suggested to hospital policies and how were they received?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and critical thinking skills.
3. What methods have you found successful when coordinating medical practice activities?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and organizational skills.
4. What tools and techniques would you use to improve the operation of a facility?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational and managerial skills, as well as attention to detail.
5. What do you believe is key to maintaining positive relationships with non-medical departments and vendors?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.