Clinical Director Job Description:
We are searching for a skilled and professional clinical director to manage our organization's clinical department. Your duties will include supervising all day-to-day administrative tasks including maintaining patient care plans, filing medical records, and assigning cases and employee schedules.
To succeed in this role, you should have excellent analytical, leadership, and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will also be an exceptional communicator, with a strong understanding of budgeting and performance evaluation processes.
- Hire employees to ensure the department is staffed with qualified personnel.
- Develop and maintain the department budget.
- Assess employee performance and if necessary, discipline employees in a constructive manner.
- Oversee the department’s compliance with legal guidelines, policies and quality standards.
- Ensure all medical records and other care-related documentation are up-to-date.
- Plan, coordinate and oversee the delivery of patient care services.
- Develop schedules for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical administration, medical science, psychology or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience in a clinical director or other - managerial position.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Aptitude for resolving administrative issues and conflicts.
- In-depth knowledge of policies and regulations in the clinical field.