The role of a Clinical Director is to oversee program growth and sustainability in an organization's clinical department. The main duties of a clinical director include creating budgets for patient care services, preparing employee schedules and supervising all administrative tasks.
Clinical Director Interview Questions:
1. What qualities do you look for when recruiting new employees?
Reveals the candidate’s experience in recruiting new staff.
2. What is the key to creating an effective and well-organized team?
Tests the candidate’s leadership skills.
3. How would you handle a conflict between your employees?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict management skills.
4. Can you describe your approach to developing an effective department budget?
Tests the candidate’s experience in budgeting.
5. What is your method for dealing with difficult patients?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills.