Interview Questions for Retail Buyers:
1. What types of retail products do you have experience with?
Reveals the candidate's work history.
2. What techniques do you use when negotiating with a supplier?
Explores the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.
3. How do you keep up to date with the latest consumer and product trends?
Assesses the candidate's research skills.
4. How would you ensure you are receiving high-quality products from a new supplier?
Tests the candidates buying knowledge and abilities.
5. How would you deal with a client who is unhappy due to a slow-moving product?
Evaluates the candidate's experience and analytical thinking abilities.