Interview Questions for Procurement Officers:
1. What qualities do you look for in a supplier?
Reveals the candidate's training and work experience.
2. Can you describe a situation when you had to negotiate a contract?
Shows the candidate's experience and negotiation skills.
3. How do you communicate to managers that their purchasing request was rejected?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills.
4. What purchasing software are you familiar with?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of relevant programs and applications.
5. How do you keep track of all purchasing activities?
Demonstrates the candidate's organizational and management skills.