Retail Assistant Managers work in retail stores, assisting the manager by monitoring staff and responding to customer complaints. The Retail Assistant Manager is also responsible for preparing sales reports and ordering inventory as needed.
When interviewing Retail Assistant Managers, the ideal candidate should be highly organized and have excellent interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates with poor multitasking abilities and poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Retail Assistant Managers:
1. How would you describe your management style?
Demonstrates the candidate's leadership and people management abilities.
2. Can you provide an example of how you have dealt with an angry customer?
Reveals the candidate's customer service experience and the ability to effectively resolve customer concerns.
3. How would you motivate your sales team?
Illustrates the candidate's methods for managing and encouraging a team.
4. What is your method for coordinating daily operations and delegating tasks?
Reveals the candidate's organizational skills.
5. How do you handle work pressure and long hours?
Reveals the candidate's ability to handle stress.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources