Interview Questions for Retail Associates:
1. How would your friends describe your personality?
Reveals whether the candidate is outgoing and socially confident.
2. How do you handle difficult customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. How would you ensure that you are knowledgeable about all our products?
Illustrates the candidate's interest and commitment to being a good Retail Associate.
4. What do you consider to be good customer service?
Reveals the candidate's retail experience.
5. You witness a co-worker giving a customer incorrect information. What do you do?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and diplomacy skills.