Also known as Retail Sales Associates, Retail Associates assist customers throughout their shopping experience and ensure the retail space is clean and well-stocked.
The most suitable candidate will have an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with people. Avoid candidates who reveal an antagonistic attitude.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Retail Associates:
1. How would your friends describe your personality?
Reveals whether the candidate is outgoing and socially confident.
2. How do you handle difficult customers?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and customer service skills.
3. How would you ensure that you are knowledgeable about all our products?
Illustrates the candidate's interest and commitment to being a good Retail Associate.
4. What do you consider to be good customer service?
Reveals the candidate's retail experience.
5. You witness a co-worker giving a customer incorrect information. What do you do?
Demonstrates the candidate's interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources