Interview Questions for Sales Associates
1. How do you determine which products are right for your customers?
Reveals more about the sales process.
2. Describe a time when successfully handled a customer’s complaint. How did you fix the problem?
Tests interpersonal skills.
3. Which of our current products/services is your favorite? Try to sell it to me now.
Tests sales skills.
4. How do you balance meeting sales quotas with maximizing customer satisfaction?
Shows commitment to providing quality service.
5. Describe a time when you provided stellar customer service. What impact did this have?
Tests customer service skills.